Thursday, April 4, 2013

Catching up!

It's been a busy past couple weeks & I have started my own little "boutique" where I will have ribbon wreath & topiaries, hair bows & hair bow holders, gum ball necklaces & bracelets & more!! 

I am so excited about it & you can find my FB page HERE & my Etsy shop HERE! There are plenty of more items coming! I love working on these crafts & I love the feed back I have gotten from customers! It all started with the bow holder to the left, that I made for my daughter! 

This purple one is one I made for a little girls room, it's already full of bows & I'm working on her second one now, with princess ribbon!  I'm still working on homeschool stuff & I have a photos & wedding this weekend! I love having a busy life!

I still make time for all the important things in life but I love having that "thing" to do once the kids are in bed! 

I will have a review up on April 26th of the We Choose Virtues package I received & I am loving incorporating it into our life! 


Have a blessed day!

Tiffany & two!






No comments:

Post a Comment